Golden "Barley Juice" Salt Mine incl. visit to Stiegl-Brauwelt
From worlds of salt to a world of beer. Set out on a second journey of discovery, this time through the fascinating realm of brewing presented to you by Stiegl! After a visit to the salt mine, you will head in the direction of Salzburg City to Stiegl-Brauwelt, where, during a guided tour, you will be initiated into the art of brewing beer. The tour also includes a visit to the new cinema: Thanks to a 270-degree surround screen and floor projection, you will feel like you are part of the new Stiegl film "The Nature of Beer". But of course, aside from all of that theory, it's also important to put everything into practice as well! That's why, after the tour, you can enjoy a beer tasting, before stopping by the beer shop to find a souvenir gift. Sound like a perfect day? We think so, too.
The group package "Salt Mine & Stiegl-Brauwelt" includes
- "Miners' Welcome" with bread, salt and schnapps
- Admission and guided tour of the salt mine (duration: ca. 80 minutes)
- Admission to the Celtic Village next to the salt mine
- Discounted admission to the Celtic Museum in Hallein
- Discounted admission to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein
- Visit to Stiegl-Brauwelt with tour of the new Stiegl-Brau Cinema
- Tour of Production
- Beer tasting from the Stiegl collection
- Souvenir gift from the beer shop
Price for 20 or more people:
36.50 EUR per adult (every 21st person free)
20.50 EUR per child
Tour of Production
The tour begins at the Stiegl Museum, where you can learn everything that you have ever wanted to know about Austria’s largest private brewery. After the historical part of the museum you will enjoy funny, informative anecdotes all about the popular barley juice in the World of Beer. After the unique visit of the Stiegl Brewery Cinema you come into the in-house brewery and then further to the local raw materials and the brewing process. At the end you will visit the Production of Stiegl-Beer.
- Stiegl Brewery Cinema “The Nature of Beer”
- Tour of the Stiegl Brauwelt
- Beer tasting and beer crackers
- Souvenir from the Brewery Shop
No more waits for your group: Reserve your group outing with our Hallein Salt Mine Team and don't waste a single second of your day. You can send your reservation by email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +43 6132 200 8511. In that way, you will begin your day completely relaxed. Just the way it should be.
Here you can learn more about Stiegl's fascinating world of beer.