Prices & Opening Times at Hallein Salt Mine
Here you will find a clear overview of admission prices for Hallein Salt Mine. Whether you prefer to enjoy the salt mine alone or with your whole family, with a tour group or a school class - on this page, we have compiled complete pricing information. And thanks to our practical online ticketing system, all the fascination of the salt mines is just one click away!
|Children (ages 4-15, under 4 not permitted)||€ 11.50|
|2 adults + 1 child||€ 48.50|
|2 adults + 2 children||€ 59.00|
|Singles ticket (e.g. 1 adult + 1 child)||€ 31.00|
|Each additional child (with family or singles ticket)||€ 10.50|
|Seniors (with ID)||€ 21.00|
|Students (with ID)||€ 21.00|
|Groups of 20 or more (every 21st person free)||€ 21.00|
|School groups WITHOUT registration (every 11th pupil free)||€ 11.50|
|School groups WITH registration (every 11th pupil free)||€ 10.50|
Opening Times of Hallein Salt Mine
29.05. - 24.06.2020
|Thursday - Sunday||11 a.m. - 4 p.m.*, Tours hourly|
|25.06. - 13.09.2020||Daily||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.*, Tours every half hour|
|14.09. - 27.03.2021||-||CLOSED|
* Start of the day's final tour through Hallein Salt Mine
(Subject to change)
Prices & Opening Times: everything at a glance
- Payment options: You may pay for your salt mine tickets in cash, by credit card, ATM or EC-Card.
- Length of tour: Our tours take about 80 minutes.
- Before the tour: Please plan to arrive a little ahead of your actual tour time. We expect to see you at the ticket window about 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Age restrictions: We are happy to welcome children ages 4 and up at the salt mine. Please be aware that younger children are not permitted to ride into the mountain.
- Animals may not be taken into the mountain.
- Wheelchairs: We regret that the tunnels in the mine are not wheelchair-accessible.
- Tour distance: During the tour, you will cover a distance below ground of about 1.5 km, so be sure you are comfortable walking that distance on foot.
- Other things you should know: For safety reasons, the mine may only be entered as part of a guided tour. The temperature inside the mountain is a relatively constant 10 degrees Celsius. For this reason, and to make your visit to the salt mine more comfortable, we recommend wearing warm clothing and sturdy shoes regardless of the weather or time of year.
Did you know?
The Hallein Salt Mine is just one click away. Thanks to the practical online ticket for the salt mine, you won't have to wait once you get here. Go ahead and book online right now, which will also guarantee you will be admitted to the mine at the precise time you have chosen.
You can also receive your online ticket by SMS or email. Regardless of where or when - enjoy the convenience of booking your tickets for Hallein Salt Mine online.
Still have some questions about our guided tours, prices or tour times? The Salt Mine Team is always happy to answer your questions. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phoning +43 6132 200 8511. We look forward to hearing from you!