Thanks to our practical online ticket, you won't have to wait at the cash desk once you get to the salt mine. Go ahead and book online right now, which will also guarantee you will be admitted to the funicular at the precise time you have chosen.
- Tickets are currently only available on site at the cash desk and must be reserved in advance by phone +43 (0) 6132 200 2400 or e-mail. Find out more here.
- Children are allowed to visit the salt mines from the age of 4 years.
- The mask requirement applies to all indoor areas of all Salzwelten locations.
- Please note that the selected time relates to the ascent with the Salzberg funicular railway
- Discounted tickets cannot be booked online.
- Salzwelten Hallstatt do not offer any own visitor parking spaces.
Please allow plenty of time to find a parking space when you arrive in Hallstatt.
Due to the large influx of guests it can come to time delays.
Further information & frequently asked questions (FAQ's) about our online tickets can be found here.